IV Hydration Therapy Tier 5
R360 After Hours Hydration
"Replenishing your mind and body, restoring you to your best self, and improving your health and everyday performance."
Replenish 360 (R360) is among Southern California’s best and frontrunner in individual and/or group intravenous and oral fluid hydration therapy including administration of vitamin, amino acid, antioxidant, antiemetic, anti-inflammatory, anti-heartburn, analgesic and oxygen treatments in addition to other supplementary wellness services such as nutrition, personal training, massage therapy, esthetician and cleansing amenities, acupuncture, and behavioral therapy.
Our R360 motto above is what we always strive for whenever you come into our one-of-kind and relaxing IV Hydration Therapy and Wellness Clinic. We will always welcome you with open arms in certain cases when you may be sniffling and whimpering through a mild cold, the “achy-breaky” flu, and/or other upper respiratory infection (URI) with or without nausea and vomiting; the “runs” from a bug that you unfortunately caught after consumption of contaminated food; had a bit of a discomforting and nagging hangover from the once-in-a-lifetime party or special occasion you gladly experienced the night before; are a very competitive athlete who may need to boost their physical performance and recovery with IV hydration post-intense workout; or you are just very worn out because of the jet-lag feeling from a red-eye flight and you may have not had the chance to drink enough water and ingest enough nutrients throughout your traveling on top of your busy schedule and the hard days work. These are small and minute but prime examples of different types of sometimes unavoidable life occurrences which may not be at all averted entirely, which may probably lead to your mild to moderate dehydration and the sequelae of uncomfortable signs and symptoms stemming from the lack of daily oral water, nutrients, and vitamin intake.
It is, therefore, only merited that our sole mission is to commit ourselves to reviving and helping healthy people recover from these unforeseen instances of mild to moderate dehydration by administering IV hydration fluids, nutrients, vitamins, and amino acids in addition to other stabilizing and wellness services via our professional mobile and brick/mortar IV Hydration Therapy Clinic and Wellness Clinic to replenish your mind and body, restore you to your best self, and improve your health and everyday performance.
We want to be your favorite and most reliable service and facility of choice for your hydration and adjunct supplementary wellness service needs, not only in our state-of-the-art and tranquil IV Hydration Therapy and Wellness Clinic, but also at the comfort of your own home or hotel room when you are sick with a mild infection affecting your daily physical and mental performance; your special occasions and personal life events such as birthdays, weddings, Bar Mitzvahs, and other extraordinary life celebrations; community events and astounding music festivals like the infamous Coachella Festival, Stagecoach Festival, Desert Trip Shows, and other hot entertaining concerts and exceptional celebrations; your local bars, pubs, taverns, night clubs, dance clubs, and other fun venues to prevent the aggravating signs and symptoms of dehydration; and, lastly, immersed in your sporting events at your native gym and maybe even in within an arm’s reach of your practices, tournaments, and competitive sports when you need a little lift with hydration, vitamins, and other nutrients to help you achieve your peak physical and mental performance and recover faster than you could ever have.
Why Choose Us?
By choosing Replenish 360, you will have full VIP access to one of the best, most professional and hygienic Intravenous (IV) Hydration Therapy and Wellness Clinic services including other point-of-care restorative and wellness amenities by our experienced healthcare professionals, licensed and certified registered nurses, dieticians/nutritionists, massage therapists, acupuncturists, fitness trainers, behavioral therapists, and health enthusiasts. Mostly, our top-of-the-line and personalized hydration and wellness facilities are for the healthy individuals who are marginally parched and desire to replenish not only their body with life-sustaining fluids, vitamins, anti-oxidants but also achieve alternative and homeopathic remedies for their minor nausea and vomiting, muscle pain/discomfort, fatigue, weight control, and stress relief just to name a few. We have a holistic and all-inclusive personalized approach to enhance your energy and beauty, improve your overall clarity, restoring you to your best self and, most importantly, improve your health and everyday physical and mental performance as the end result after receiving our exceptional and rejuvenating services.
- Remedy While “Under the Weather”
- Seasonal or acute maladies associated with the common cold caused by a viral infection of your nose and throat (also known as an upper respiratory tract infection) that are typically manageable but often times can cause you to not even get out of bed in the morning;
- The flu that can infect the upper and lower respiratory tract and bring about fever, chills/rigors, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, muscle or body aches, joint pain, headaches, and fatigue;
- Inflammation of your lower airway bronchial tubes that cause bronchitis, producing chronic cough, breathing problems, chest tightness, wheezing, and fever;
- Laryngitis from infection and inflammation of your voice box (larynx), which causes hoarseness or loss of voice altogether;
- Food poisoning, stomach flu, or in medical terms gastroenteritis that presents with non-bloody and watery diarrhea, abdominal cramps and pain, nausea, vomiting, headache, muscle pain, and low-grade fever;
- General feeling of discomfort, uneasiness or pain or malaise while under the weather;
- Myalgias or muscle/body aches and pain that is far too common, with no discernable cause at times but often accompany the above conditions;
- Compromised immune system due to mild trifling infections and ailments that some often overlook.
- Detoxification and/or Body Cleansing
- Hangover symptoms of fatigue and weakness, thirst, headaches, muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, dizziness or vertigo, shakiness/tremor, rapid heart rate, sensitivity to light and sound, poor sleep, and mood disturbances (such as depression, anxiety, and other mood disorders) which typically begin to show in full effect the morning after a night of heavy alcohol drinking.
- Intense Exercise, Training, and Athletic Competition Pre-workout Planning and/or Post-workout Recuperation
- Being involved in daily moderate to intense workouts/trainings and sports (i.e., weightlifting, cross-fit, running, swimming, basketball, football, MMA, etc.) may require pre- and post-hydration with recovery techniques for experienced athletes to improve performance and decrease time away from your training and playing the sport that you love;
- Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (also know as DOMS) and post-workout soreness 12-14 hours after the exercise, obviously, needs rest, recovery, and progressing slowly in a new exercise program. The etiology is due to the micro-damage to soft tissues in the body with any type of activity that puts unaccustomed loads on the muscles, ligaments, and tendons.
- Other Circumstances that Replenish 360’s Adjunct IV Hydration Therapy and Wellness Clinic Services May Help
- Event and Party Preparation
- Weight Loss Programs
- Referral to Our Affiliated Wellness-focused Partners
- Nutrition guidelines and recommendations post-IV Hydration Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Acupuncture Therapy
- Personal Training
- Behavioral Therapy
- Other Lifestyle modification and wellness strategies
- Videoconference with a Medical Professional
- By scheduled appointments only by our valued clienteles and customers at the comfort of their homes, hotel rooms, or other designated events.
- Vital Signs Check
- Medical Questionnaire
- 1000 ml of IV Hydration
- Sodium Chloride 0.9% Normal Saline or 1000 ml of Dextrose 5% in 0.9 Sodium Chloride or Lactated Ringer’s
- Anti-nauseating medication (Ondansetron) or Analgesic/pain medication (Ketorolac)
- Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) and Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine); Infuvite Adult Infusion
- Essential and non-essential branched chain amino acid pills to go to fight inflammation and fatigue for muscle recovery
- Blood glucose check
- Discounted Wellness Services in Nutrition, Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, Personal Training, Behavioral Therapy, and other Wellness Services
- As needed, 30 minutes of low-flow oxygen therapy
- Optional 15 to 30 minute videoconference with a medical professional to get expert opinions and ask questions about your experience with Replenish 360’s IV Hydration Therapy and Wellness Clinic Services.
- Free-shuttle service up to 30 miles
- Replenish 360 team members will travel to you to provide personalized IV hydration therapy and other wellness services
- Session/Appointment/Service Mandatory Prerequisites:
- Before seeking our personalized and specialized IV Hydration Therapy and other wellness services by Replenish 360, we ask that you need to talk and see your primary care physician, specialists, and/or licensed medical provider for any chronic and acute medical illness(es) requiring clinical and comprehensive evaluations by a qualified healthcare provider(s) before you proceed with our complementary and supplementary IV hydration Therapy and other wellness services.
- We advice that you please call 911 or go to the nearest urgent care and emergency department for any medical and clinical issues that may cause harm, debilitation, disability, and even death if not treated or managed correctly with medical intervention.
- Replenish 360 is always dedicated to give caution to our guests and clients about their overall health and well being by offering safety measures in order to anticipate such situations explained above.
- A thorough and comprehensive medical and clinical history is obtained by our Replenish 360 team, staff, and medical providers, which includes acquiring a possible history of present illness, known drug allergies, prescription and non-prescription medications use and history, past medical history, family history, social history, and other relevant medical and clinical histories that are contraindicated with continuing any of our treatments, therapies, procedures, sessions, programs, and other wellness services.
- Our dear and valued guests, clients, and customers must sign an informed consent and liability waiver, “Replenish 360 Intravenous Therapy Consent & Client Agreement/Client Representations, Warranties, & Disclaimer Agreement,” that fully states the terms and conditions of receiving any of our Replenish 360’s services in addition to understanding the possible benefits, consequences, and risks before, during, and after any of our treatments, therapies, procedures, sessions, programs, and other wellness services.
- Individual Services
- Group Services – 10% off with a purchase of at least 5 individual sessions of IV Hydration Therapy
- Register early because in-facility sessions, appointments, and services fill-up quickly
- Enrollment is limited
- Session, appointment, and service scheduling is subject to change without notice
- Please call us if you have any questions or for discounted group rates and seasonal promotions!
- Feel free to view our website for more information: https://www.yourcprmd.com/replenish360/